Sunday, June 4, 2017

Altered heart banner

Hi,Everyone!! Long time no see!! I have post any project a little while but I still doing some projects and post on my instegram because the fastest way for me to post it.  Here my project post today is heart banner. I love how it turn out!!!  I have been crafting on my Live stream on YouTube please subscribe so you don't want to miss fun chat with others amazing crafters!!!

Let me explain a little bit about my project. The paper I used from G45. Love the soft look of it. I covered all in front and back of my project. On this project I didn't use any picture at all un like me but I couldn't find any photos to used on this project so I left it blank.  Around frames I used pearl trim I love pearl trim!!! I used flowers on my project love it!! 

I covered on the side of my project as well simply love it!!!

Thank you so much everyone for stopping by my blog and commenting!! Please let us know which products you would like us to alter next!!! We would to do it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment